Recently, Academy High hosted its fall Virtual Open House. We hope the recording will offer valuable insights on what makes Academy High’s student-centered approach to high school so exceptional. Here are the highlights:
- Introduction and School Profile by Head of School, John Carpenter
- Faculty Curriculum Overviews (14:20)
- College Counseling Program (53:20)
- Parental Insights (57:45)
- Student Perspectives (1:08:55)
- Questions/Answers (1:15:11
Academy High’s Spanish instructor, Cristina Flores’, brief presentation is linked HERE.
Do you have any questions? Please contact the admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to request an application? Please click HERE.
Thank you for your interest in Academy High!